Medical translation is the translation of technical, regulatory, clinical or marketing documentation, software or training curriculum for the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare fields. Most countries around the world require that literature and labeling associated with medical devices or pharmaceuticals sold be translated into the national language(s). In addition, documents necessary to conduct clinical trials often require translation in order for local clinicians and patients and regulatory representatives to be able to read them. Regulatory approval submissions typically have to be translated as well.
In addition to linguistic skills, Localization, LLC team has specific training and subject matter knowledge in order to translate medical content. Medical translation is highly technical, sensitive and regulated nature of medical texts.
Because medical translation is typically a multi-step process , Localization, LLC managing and linguistic team completes all project steps in the process can include:
• Extraction of text from source format
• Translation – the conversion of the source language text to the target language text
• Editing – reading and revision by a separate person to assure adherence to approved terminology and the proper style and voice.
• Publishing – the translation is put back into the original format (e.g., Word document, InDesign, Web page, e-learning program)
• Proofreading – this ensures that the formatted translation displays correctly with no corrupted text, has proper punctuation and line and page breaks are correct.
• In-country review – a native-speaking expert reviews the translation to ensure that it meets all specifications and product or therapy specifics.
Localization, LLC Translation Services is a full service translation company providing comprehensive translation, localization and multimedia services in over 50 languages.
With offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Cleveland, Ohio, we at Localization, LLC Translation Services are much honored to provide language services to our clients in Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, Washington D.C., San-Francisco, London, Moscow and Paris to name a few.
Our goal is to provide affordable translation services and stay committed to quality, customer service and detailed process. We strive to make ourselves available to our clients 24/7 making sure that they are well-informed of every step of the project progress from cost estimation to its completion.
25 New Chardon St
Boston, MA 02114
4807 Rockside Rd Suite 400
Cleveland, OH 44131